WhatsApp Avatar, the animated version of you is created by Meta to have a more personalized experience and to share them with your family and friends. In this guide, we have covered a step-by-step process on how to create the WhatsApp Avatar for your personalized experience. You can use them as emojis, stickers, and more on your WhatsApp. Let us understand how we can create Avatars on WhatsApp.
How To Create Avatars On WhatsApp?
WhatsApp Avatars are the same as you send stickers or emojis on WhatsApp to express emotions. Avatar is the personalized version of those stickers and emojis. You can easily edit them, use them as your Profile Photo, send them as personalized emojis, and more. Let us have a look at how you can create these personalized emojis for your WhatsApp.
Steps To Create Avatars
To create an Avatar on your WhatsApp, follow the steps given below:
- On your device, firstly open WhatsApp.
- Then, go to the three dots, and open Settings.
- Now, go to the Avatar option in the settings menu.
- Then, click on Create Your Avatar option.
- Now, click on Get Started.
- Then, choose a Skin Tone for your Avatar according to your looks.
- Then, pick a Hairstyle for your Avatar and the Hair Color of your Avatar.
- Then, from the Outfit icon, pick an outfit for your Avatar.
- Now, scroll through the different options, and select the eye shape, eye color, and eye makeup for your Avatar.
- Similarly, select from the rest of the options for eyebrows, lips, and more according to how you want your Avatar to look.
- Then, after you are done editing click on the Done option at the top right corner.
- Finally, click on Save and your Avatar is ready for use.
After saving your Avatar, you will be directed to the Avatar page. From here you can make stickers from your Avatar, Create Profile Photo, or Delete the Avatar. Also, after that, the Avatar Stickers can be shared with your family and friends on WhatsApp chat. Also, they can be used as Profile Photos and as a replacement to the basic emojis. These Avatars are available for Instagram and other Meta platforms. To know how to create them on Instagram, read this guide – Create 3D Avatars on Instagram.