If you have updated your iPhone to the latest iOS 16, you might have noticed the notifications appear at the bottom of your screen stacked one above the other. This can be annoying for users who are used to the classic list view where the notifications appear on the top of your lock screen. However, you change your lock screen notifications back to the top on your iOS 16 iPhone, and this guide will help you with it.
iPhone: How to Change Notification Position to Top on iOS 16 (2023)
To change your notification position to the top on your iPhone with iOS 16, follow these steps:
- Firstly, open the Settings app on your iPhone, and tap the Notifications tab.
- Then tap the ‘List’ option below the ‘Display as’ section.
- This will enable the classic list view for notifications.
- Now you can view the notifications on your lock screen at the top.
How to change Notification to the Count View mode on iPhone
If you like clutter-free lock screen display, you must try the new Count view mode to hide your notifications, and you can do it by following these steps:
- First, navigate to Notifications settings from the above steps.
- Then tap the ‘Count’ option under the ‘Display as’ section.
- Now all your notifications will hide, but the number of notifications will display at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the number to display all the hidden notifications.
- Note that Count view mode doesn’t mute your notification alert. You will get alerts, and notification updates as usual, unless you have changed the notification settings or turned on the Focus mode on your iPhone.
That’s everything covered on how to change the notification position to the top on iPhone with iOS 16. Also, check out our other guides, such as How to save an entire webpage as a PDF on iPhone/iPad or How to hide IP address on iPhone.