Are you trying to find the location of frequently used emojis in Discord and unable to find it on your Windows 10 PC? What happens is sometimes you accidentally use an emoji in Discord that you do not want to use anymore and therefore would like to reset it so that the same emoji doesn’t show up again and again. In this article, I am going to tell you what is the location of frequently used emojis and how to remove them in Discord.
How to Change Frequently Used Emojis in Discord (2023)
It is very easy to change the frequently used emojis in Discord. All you have to do is just follow the simple steps given below for removing or resetting frequently used emojis in Discord.
- First, open a browser, Google Chrome.
- Then press Ctrl + Shift + I keys together on your keyboard.
- Next, click on the”>>” button located at the top and go to the Application tab.
- Now, click on Local Storage from the left side.
- Click on discordapp.com and then click on EmojiStore (type emoji by using a filter)
- On the right side, find the EmojiUsageHistory Key and then copy the text in “value” and paste it into a notepad.
- Now, press Ctrl + B to search for the name or ID if it is an external emoji. (To find the ID of an emoji, you can send the emoji with a \ as well)
- Next, you need to edit the “totalUses” value.
- Just copy all the code again and then paste it into the value cell.
- Finally, restart the Discord software and all the frequently used emojis will be changed or reset in Discord.
And that is how you can easily change the frequently used emojis in Discord. If you are interested in more Discord Tips and Tricks, check out our other guides on How to fix Discord Screen Share Audio not working issue, and How to fix the Discord Down Right Now Issue.