A Macbook Pro has an average power & battery life of between 20 to 17 hours. That’s usually a lot of productive time that you can use. But you are not been able to get that many hours from your Macbook Pro. That means there is a high chance that your Battery may be malfunctioning. If it is not functioning correctly, then you will have to replace the battery. In this guide, I will show you how much it will cost you to Replace the Battery of your Macbook Pro.
How much does it Cost to Replace the Battery of your Macbook Pro?
If you want to know how much it will cost you to change the Battery of a Macbook Pro, then the answer is $199. But this cost can change depending on certain conditions. Those conditions are:
- If you have a warranty on your Macbook Pro, you will be able to replace the battery with a service Fee.
- Do keep in mind that this doesn’t apply for Macbook Pros whose Battery wore down under normal use.
- If you have an AppleCare+ subscription & the Macbook Pro has less than 80% of its original capacity, then you will not have to pay any cost for battery replacement.
- Apple uses an estimate pricing tool for the work that has to be done on a Product & Model.
- Based on that, replacing the Battery of your Macbook Pro will cost you $199.
- The Battery replacement gets easier & cheaper if you have AppleCare+ & your Macbook Pro battery got foiled under non-normal circumstances.
This was all about how much it will Cost to Replace the Battery of your Macbook Pro. Hopefully, this guide has helped you in your decision-making. You can also check out our other Macbook Pro guides like MacBook Air Vs MacBook Pro: What Is A Difference Between Them & How To Turn On AirDrop On MacBook Pro.