Siren is the latest Apple Watch feature, that is exclusive to Apple Watch Ultra. It makes repetitive high-intensity noises that can be heard from 600 feet away. The best thing about it is that it will not stop until you stop it yourself or it runs out of battery. In this article, you’ll learn how to activate, cancel, and disable the Siren from the Apple Watch Ultra.
How to Turn on, Cancel, and Disable the Siren on Apple Watch Ultra
You can turn on Siren on Apple Watch Ultra by using two methods: Action and Side. Here’s how you do it.
Activate Siren in Apple Watch Ultra
- First is the Action Button method: turn on your Apple Watch Ultra and press and hold the left-side orange button, it is in the center. That’s your Action Button, now you’ll see a list of options, slide the Siren option to the right side. It will start making beep noises, and it will get louder and louder until you cancel it.
- The second method is the side button method: press and then hold the right side key until you see the emergency options.
- Right slide the Siren option to activate it.
How to Cancel Siren
- Tap on the play and pause button in the middle of your screen when Siren is activated and click the side button to change the tab and remove it from the background.
- If you are not on the Siren app and want to pause or stop it, then press the right button and tap on the Siren, then tap on the middle stop button.
- You can also stop the Siren by covering it with your hands for a few seconds.
How to Disable the Siren
- You can disable Siren from the Action Button by going into the Settings app.
- Select the “Action Button” and then turn off the hold to turn on the option.
In this guide, you learned how to activate, cancel, and disable the Siren on your Apple Watch Ultra. This watch has many cool and helpful features, such as Action Button and Night Mode, that are only available in this model. Looking for more guides, then check out How to Unzoom on an Apple Watch and Best Eco-Friendly Apple Watch Bands.