If you have an iPhone or an iPad, you are most likely using Apps that came from the App Store. The App Store is the bread & butter for many users to get & use Apps in their daily routines. But what if you were kicked out from said App Store? What if your Account was Disabled and there is no way to get it back? Well, the issue at hand is not that big nor dramatic & there is a fix to it. In this guide, I will show you how to Fix Your Account has been Disabled on the App Store & iTunes issue.
How to Fix Your Account has been Disabled issue on the App Store & iTunes?
The main reason why Your Account has been Disabled on the App Store & iTunes is for security reasons. Multiple logins, software updates, etc. are some of the reasons why the issue occurs. The solution to the problem is pretty simple & here is how you can fix the Your Account has been Disabled issue on the App Store & iTunes with these easy steps:
- When such issues occur, Apple locks the account for around 24 hours. So you will have to wait for a day and your account will be up and running smoothly.
- If you want a quicker solution then try changing your Accounts Password. Simply go to your Settings & select Password & Security. Follow the instructions it provides & change your Password and log into the App Store & iTunes.
- This should fix the Account has been Disabled issue on the App Store & iTunes.
- If that didn’t work, then try setting your Timezone to the correct one. Because of the Timezone mismatch, it is possible for the account to be shady and hence the Ban. As such, you will have to update your Timezone. Head to General in your Settings & then Date & Time. If it is not the correct Timezone then you will have to update it. You can do this by hitting the Set Automatically Button.
- If that didn’t work then perform a Force Restart on your Device. The method differs from device to device but the concept is the same where you will have to press your Volume Up, Volume Down, & Power Button in a certain sequence.
- The next solution is to Update your iOS if there are any updates available. To do this, you will have to go to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- If none of the above solutions worked then you should contact Apple’s Customer Care Service.
This was all about how to Fix Your Account has been Disabled on the App Store & iTunes issue. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like Which is the most Expensive App on the App Store?