During the Xbox livestream event for Gamescom 2021, the new independent additions to the Xbox Game Pass were shown. A total of 11 new games will be added to the service.
Xbox Game Pass: 11 New free games announced at Gamescom 2021
In the course of the livestream showcase of Xbox, it was confirmed that Xbox Game Pass is about to get new entries for its catalog with great joy for all fans and subscribers to the Microsoft service, with the addition of several free games that have all arrived together at Gamescom today.
The free games that will be available to the Game Pass are independent titles with names that are also quite important in the reference market, with many different genres that should be able to satisfy almost any taste, within the indie market.
In the same hours, it was also announced that the games will be available together with the entire catalog also on the Xbox Cloud Gaming service for Xbox consoles, absolutely free for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers.
Check out the complete list of games available today on the Xbox Game Pass at Gamescom 2021:
- Archvale, Cloud, Console, and PC – 2021
- Next Space Rebels, Cloud, Console, and PC – Fall 2021
- Midnight Fight Express, Cloud, Console, and PC – 2021
- Dodgeball Academia, Cloud, Console, and PC – Now Available
- Bushiden, Cloud, Console, and PC – 2021
- Flynn: Son of Crimson, Cloud, Console, and PC – September 15
- Unpacking, Cloud, Console, and PC – 2021
- Signalis, Cloud, Console, and PC – TBA
- Unsighted, Cloud, Console, and PC – 2021
- Chinatown Detective Agency, Cloud, Console, and PC – Fall 2021
- Into the Pit, Cloud, Console, and PC – October 19
In addition, at the same time as the presentation of the titles concerned, the video was also released that you can see at the bottom of this news and which summarizes all the most important additions with small gameplay scenes that could help you more in choosing the next product to download with your subscription.