In the last few days, the Xbox Insider Program users started receiving the latest system software update, but soon after that users started getting a black screen of death.
The black screen of death issue on Xbox usually makes the console unusable without the use of a specific solution. For the time being, there have been some fixes for the problem, but it looks like that the problem itself has spread quite a bit.
For those users who do not know about the Xbox Insider Program, it gives select players to access the new Xbox update and other features ahead of its actual release for all users.
While this may not look like a major issue, this is not the first time something like this has happened with the new Xbox One system software update. In any case, there are already some solutions known that could fix this problem. Here’s the solution to fix this problem:
How To Fix Xbox One Black Screen of Death
- First of all, you will need to press and hold the Bind + Eject button for 10 -15 seconds. Immediately after that, wait for two power-up tones followed by a couple of seconds.
- After that, only release the button after hearing the two tones and not before that.
- A new menu will pop up, here you will have to select “Troubleshoot” and then select “Reset this Xbox but keep Games and Apps.”
- Next, the Xbox One console will automatically try to install the latest version of the system software update.
- After that, simply login into your account once again to fix this problem.