The Den of Wolf is a star station orbiting around the planet Chthonia. Out of the 1000 planets in Starfield, this is the easiest place to sell contraband items. While you can upgrade your ship with the Shielded Cargos for illegal items, the Den can be a useful spot early on. But as for getting there, many players are confused about how to enter or dock their ships here. Don’t worry, check out our guide on where to find the Den in Starfield. Along with its location, we have also mentioned the list of things you can do in this Star Station. So, here’s everything you need to know.
How to Get to the Den in Starfield (Location)
You can find the Den Star Station on planet Chthonia in the Wolf star system. On the Star map, it is located to the northeast of the Alpha Centauri system. Being a Star station, you need to fly close to the planet and dock your ship to head inside The Den. It’s worth noting that it’s not located but simply orbiting around the planet.
Follow the below steps to dock and get to the Den in Starfield:
- Open your Star map and hit back until you reach the Star systems section.
- Hover to the top of the Alpha Centauri system where you will find the Wolf. It is located in between the Narion and Alpha Centauri systems.
- Head into the Alpha Centauri system and hover towards a small bluish planet called Chthonia.
- You will find The Den orbiting around the planet.
- Select the location and travel 500 meters above it to dock your starship.
- Once docked, head inside the Den to explore the Star Station.
What to do at the Den of the Wolf?
The Den is the best place for selling contraband items. Fortunately, you won’t get scanned while entering or leaving the Wolf system. But aside from smuggling contraband, there are also plenty of things you can do.
Here are the following things you can do at the Den of the Wolf in Starfield:
- Visit the Trade Authority store and kiosk for buying or selling contraband items.
- Head to a Ship technician to modify or repair your star ships.
- Visit the UC Vanguard station.
- Head and interact with the Bartender to buy drinks or other consumables.
That’s everything covered about this topic. If you liked and found this guide helpful, check out where to get and buy High-Tensile Spidroin, the best Star Eagle ship upgrades, and explore more Starfield Guides in our dedicated section right here on Technclub.