The Digipicks or the picklocks are the best way one can earn plenty of loot in no time. Similar to Skyrim and Fallout, you need to complete a lockpicking mini-game in Starfield to get resourceful items and materials. But as players tend to get these items in random locations, they wonder if they can buy these digital lockpicks.
Don’t worry, check out our guide on where to get Digipicks in Starfield. In our guide, we have also explained if you can buy them with the exact locations to farm lots of Digipicks. So, here’s everything you need to know.
Can you Buy Digipicks in Starfield?
Yes, the key vendors or merchants across Starfield’s 1000 planets can sell you Digipicks at a set price. These shops contain a specific amount which differs according to the locations. But if you are looking to find lots of Digipicks, stacking them up would be a better idea. It costs 35 Credits to buy a single item.
Where to Buy Digipicks?
So, here are all the locations where you can find Digipicks:
Volii Alpha planet, Neon Core – Volii System
- Frankie’s Grab + Go: Head inside the door to Ebbside from the Emporium in Neon Core. Then, head straight until you find Frankie’s shop on your left.
- Sieghart’s Outfitters: First store from the Terminal in Neon Core on the right.
- Trade Authority: Center of the Neon Core opposite the Mining League.
Suvorov planet, The Key – Kryx System
- General Goods: Inside the General Goods store at the entrance of The Depot.
- Trade Authority: At the Trade Authority store next to Zuri’s Essentials shop.
Akila planet, Akila City – Cheyenne System
- Shepherd’s General Store: Opposite the Hitching post on the left of the entrance of Akila City.
- Trade Authority: Behind The Hitching Post bar and Galbank in Midtown.
Jemison planet, New Atlantis – Alpha Centauri System
- Apex Electronics: Beside the yellow Trade Authority building in The Wells. Over here, you can farm and buy 8 Digipicks at once.
- Jemison Mercantile: Opposite the Viewport Cafe located in the Spaceport Area.
- Trade Authority: Next to the Apex Electronics shop near Kay’s house.
Mars planet, Cydonia – Sol System
- UC Exchange: Next to the Reliant Medical store in the Central shopping district.
- Trade Authority: Opposite the UC Exchange store.
How to Get More Digipicks in Starfield
Aside from buying them, there are also other ways to farm Digipicks. These include:
- Looting Random locations when exploring
- Pickpocketing NPCs at various vendors
Let’s dive into both of these methods in more detail:
Looting Random locations
You can find Digipicks in many locations across the 1000 planets at the various Star systems. You need to thoroughly search for them in every nook and corner. While these items aren’t easy to spot, there are many locations where you can find them.
So, here are all the possible spots where you can find Digipicks:
- Any random location
While a bit risky, this is the easiest method to get lots of Digipicks fast. But for that, ensure you have unlocked the Theft skill in your skill tree. Note that if you land in the Jail, you must pay a fine to get out. We recommend the save scumming method to not get caught when committing these crimes.
That’s everything covered about it. If you found this guide helpful, check out our guides to find out all missions and quests list, the best ships ranked, and explore more Starfield Guides right here on Technclub.