Spider-Man 2 has over 26 normal trophies and 15 secret hidden trophies. The normal trophies will be unlocked while completing mission objectives. While the hidden ones can be missed easily. Here is a list of all the secret trophies in Spider-Man 2 and how to unlock them.
How To Get Spider-Man 2 Hidden/Secret Trophies?
Most of the trophies are easy to unlock but can be missed just by not doing a simple objective. A New Suit is a Bronze hidden trophy that is rewarded when you unlock the Black Suit.
Spider-Man 2 Bronze Hidden Trophies:
- A New Suit: Unlock the Black Suit.
- You’re Gonna Need Help: Complete Surface Tension Missions.
- Another Way: Complete No Escape Mission.
- I Quit: Complete This Isn’t You Mission.
- Overdrive: Pull 6 or more enemies using Reverse Flux as Miles Morales.
- Antidote: Locate and Defeat a Symbiote under Anti-Venom status.
Spider-Man 2 Silver Hidden Trophies:
- Behind the Masks: Finish Grand Final Mission.
- Data Collector: Finish Target Identified Mission.
- Crimson Hour: Finish It Was Meant for Me Mission.
- Leave Us Alone: Finish Don’t Be Scared Mission.
- The Great Hunt: Finish Anything Can Be Broken Mission.
- Medicine: Finish It Chose You Mission.
- Exterminator: Locate all 10 Symbiote Nests and clear them. Also, unlock King in the Black Suit.
- Surge: During Symbiote Surge, use Symbiote Abilities 25 times.
- Seek & Destroy: Clear all Hunter Bases.
- Grains of Sand: Collect all Broken Memories.
So this was the list of all secret trophies of Spider-Man 2 and tips on how to get them. There are more than 20 normal trophies that are mostly rewarded during the gameplay. To help you with that here is a list of all normal trophies in Spider-Man 2 and how to get them.
Spider-Man 2 Bronze Trophies:
- You Know What to Do: Visit Aunt May’s grave as Peter.
- Stylish: Just equip a suit style.
- A New Adventure: Help Howard once.
- Splat: Perform a failed landing trick on the ground.
- Brooklyn Pride: Finish A Gift Mission.
- My Community: Finish a Hard Bop Mission.
- New York, New York: Finish all Photo Ops.
- Co-Signing: Finish all Tech Stashes.
- Fully Loaded: Buy every tech upgrade of suit.
- Funky Wireless Protocols: Explore all Spider-bot Locations and find their origins.
- Slack Line: Using the Web Line, Stealth take- down 25 enemies while hiding.
- Hang Ten: Execute 30 Air Tricks without touching the ground.
- Just Let Go: Locate the Science Trophy that Miles & Phin won.
- Soar: Glide from the Financial District to Astoria using Web Wings.
- Resourceful: Get 10,000 tech parts.
Spider-Man 2 Silver Trophies:
- To the Max: Buy every Gadget upgrade.
- Kitted Out: Buy all suits.
- Amazing: Unlock max level.
- Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man: Finish all FNSM requests.
- Foundational: Finish all EMF Experiments.
- Evolved: Take down 100 enemies with Evolved Venom abilities.
- Armed and Dangerous: Take down 100 enemies with Spider Arm abilities.
Spider-Man 2 Gold & Platinum Trophies:
- Superior: Unlock and complete every district.
- Heal the World: Complete the Campaign.
- Dedicated: Collect all Trophies.
So this was the complete list of trophies you can find in Spider-Man 2. Do not forget to check our article on Spider-Man 2 DLC for more info on upcoming updates on the game.