Minecraft is all about building and discovering realms as you build a world on your own. Smooth Stone is one of the stone blocks that can be used to build and design amazing houses, or structures. Due to its appearance, you can use this stone for several decor purposes. You can also use crafted Smooth Stone slabs as decor and staircases. However, there are some prerequisites to make Smooth Stone in Minecraft.
In this guide, find out the Smooth Stone recipe with the Smooth Stone Slab recipe. So, here’s everything you need to know about it.
How to Make Smooth Stone in Minecraft
You can get Smooth Stone by smelting the Stone in a Furnace. But before that, you must smelt Cobblestone in a Furnace.
So, follow the below steps to make and get Smooth Stone:
- Craft or make a Furnace if you haven’t built it already. For that, mine some Cobblestones and stack them up.
- In the 3×3 Crafting table, place 8 cobblestones leaving the middle slot empty to craft Furnace. You can make a Crafting table by using four wooden planks of any type.
- Place the Furnace on the ground and interact with it to use the smelting menu.
- In Furnace, place 1 Cobblestone to the top-left of the menu.
- Add a Fuel source below an empty slot. You can use Wood or Coal
- Wait for the progress bar to complete and collect the Stone once done.
- Then, place the Stone on the top-left of the menu. You might need to add more Fuel to start with the smelting process.
- Wait until the progress is completed to craft the Smooth Stone in Minecraft.
- After that, drag the Smooth Stone from the Smelting menu and add it to your Inventory.
How to Get the Smooth Stone Slabs in Minecraft?
You can craft Smooth Stone slabs by placing three Smooth Stones in a row in the 3×3 Crafting Table. As you do, you will get double the amount of Smooth Stones. Being a construction item, you can also use these Slabs as decor items.
That’s all covered about this topic. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to make Smoker, where to find Blaze, and explore more Minecraft Guides in our dedicated section right here on Technclub.