How to fix Far Cry 6 Snowshoe-D15BE00A Error on Windows 11
Far Cry 6 is undoubtedly one of the most popular video game franchises in the FPS genre. The title features an amazing storyline, special characters, and outstanding gameplay. However, there are some issues with the game that makes it unable to play in co-op mode. Many players are getting Far Cry 6 Snowshow errors while playing the game on Windows 11. So, in this article, I will show you how to fix this dreaded Far Cry 6 Snowshoe-D15BE00A error on Windows 11?
How to fix Far Cry 6 Snowshoe-D15BE00A error on Windows 11?
If you are getting “Error Code Snowshoe-D15BE00A in Far Cry 6”, then it simply means that there has been a problem while connecting the game to a co-op session. Many players have stated that they were able to solve this error code by restarting the game or by connecting to the network after several attempts.
You can also try to fix Far Cry 6 Snowshoe-D15BE00A error by making sure that the game has admin rights. Follow the steps given below to launch Far Cry 6 in administrative privileges in Windows 11.
Here’s how to run Far Cry 6 in admin rights on Windows 11
- Open File Explorer or My Computer on your Windows 11 PC.
- After that go to the Far Cry 6 game’s location.
- Right-click on the game’s exe file and go to Properties.
- Once inside Properties, select the Compatibility tab from the top menu and scroll down to the Settings option.
- In the same Settings section, you need to tick mark the box that is associated with Run this program as an administrator.
- Click on Apply to save changes and then reboot your PC and check if the issue is resolved now.
That is everything you need to know how to fix Far Cry 6 Snowshoe-D15BE00A error on Windows 11. Also, check out our other guides on how to fix New World Steam anti-cheat error, or Battlefield 2042 Unknown Error workaround.