CD Projekt Red announced the improvements in update 1.3 for Cyberpunk 2077 which will be available for download soon, and the patch notes with an overview of the most important new features have been announced. Check it out below.
Cyberpunk 2077 1.3 Update with first free DLC download
The patch notes for update 1.3 are known and, as announced, also bring the first free additional content for Cyberpunk 2077. The update should be available “soon” on PS4/PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PC, as CD Projekt has just announced via Twitter.
- Alternative appearance for Johnny Silverhand, which you can activate in the settings under “Bonus content.”
- Multi-layer synthetic leather Deltajock Jacket and a bright punk jacket that you can equip in Vs apartment.
- New vehicle “Archer Quartz Bandit”, which you can get or buy depending on your game decision.
The list of full patch notes is long. So that you have the most important innovations in view, we have summarized them for you here. Apart from that, Patch 1.3 primarily fixes an enormous number of (quest) errors and tweaks the balancing of the game. You can see the full list on the official CD Projekt Red website here.
- The minimap when driving has been improved. It’s now zoomed out further so that players can better navigate.
- Automatic Love – The screen with pictures of Skye and Angel is displayed significantly longer so that the player can better choose between the two.
- A button has been added that allows benefit points to be redistributed in the skill tree.
- The number of slots for autosaves has been increased from 10 to 20 and those for quicksaves from 3 to 10 (on all platforms).
- Database links have been added to journal entries.
- An accessibility option has been added: a central fixed point that can minimize/prevent motion sickness. This can be activated under Settings → User interface → Central fixed point.
- Fixers are now writing V less often to put cars up for sale.
- Improved SSR effects so it looks less grainy on consoles and lower graphics settings on PCs.
- A filter for quest items has been added to the backpack.
- The icon for quest items is now removed from various mission items after completing the corresponding quest so that the items can be dropped or sold.
- V can now be rotated with the mouse in the inventory.
- Players can now properly craft quick hacks even if they have previously crafted and then discarded them.
- A tooltip for comparison has been added for cyberware.
- The notification when purchasing cyberware that the player does not meet the level requirements to use has been improved.
- Component upgrades are now possible in larger quantities.
- New sleeping places for nibbles have been added in Vs apartment.
- The icon on the dumpster is now colored red when the player picks up an enemy instead of being greyed out.
- Landmines icon will now be greyed out after being disarmed.
- Players can now use an elevator while carrying an NPC.
- Happy Together – Barry’s appearance has been changed and made a little more unique.
- Base items, like other components, are now highlighted in green if the player has them in the inventory and tries to produce a similar item of better quality.
If you want to catch up on the complete live stream for patch 1.3, you can do so on the official CPR YouTube channel. You can find out how Cyberpunk 2077 will continue in the future and when, according to CPR, the upgrade for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S will appear in the roadmap for the action RPG.