Gotham Knights is the latest game in the Batman franchise that was recently released in this month on PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X/S. The game was developed by WB Games Montréal and QLOC. Many players are complaining that Gotham Knights has serious performance issues on their high-end gaming PCs and the title literally looks like a mobile game. Therefore, those who have bought the game on Steam are now looking to refund it to get back their money. But if you don’t know how to get or claim a refund for Gotham Knights on Steam, this guide will help you out.
Gotham Knights: How to Get or Claim a Refund
If you are looking to claim a refund for Gotham Knights on Steam, look no further, as in this guide I will tell you how to do so. You can easily get a refund if you have requested it within 14 days of the game purchase and have played the game for less than 2 hours.
Here’s how to get a refund on Steam:
- First of all, go to this Steam Help link.
- Log in with the account in which you have purchased the Gotham Knights game.
- Next, click on purchases.
- Click on the Gotham Knights game that you want to refund.
- Choose the issue that you have with the game.
- After that, click the button for “I’d like to request a refund”.
- A form will be presented, write down the problem in it you are facing.
- Now, click on the drop-down menu to select your original payment method where the refund will be received.
- That’s it, after a short period of time you will get a confirmation email telling you that you will get the refund soon within 24 hours.
That is all you need to know about how to get or claim a refund for Gotham Knights. In the meantime, do check out our other guides How to fix God of War D3D_Feature_Level 11_1 Error, and How to Play Elden Ring with DirectX 11 GPU (White Screen Crash Solution).