The representatives of Merge Games and Lince Works studio shared a new gameplay of the title called Aragami 2. Check out the fresh video below with developer commentary.
Once again, players will play the role of a warrior in Aragami 2 capable of controlling his shadow. This edition will also offer a cooperative mode for a total of three people.
The first part of Aragami debuted in 2016. Two years later, the Nightfall story expansion pack went on sale, and then the Aragami: Shadow Edition was released, which included the base game and the expansion.
Aragami 2 will release on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S on September 17, 2021. Check the new trailer below:
Check out the game description below, via Steam:
You are one of the last elite warriors of your kin, the Aragami. Victims of a supernatural affliction which corrodes the body and devours the mind, the Aragami control Shadow Essence—a mystical power which grants the ability to control the shadows. With this power the Aragami carry out their tasks and quests—assignments made all along the valley to ensure the subsistence of the village and to free the Aragami enslaved by the invader armies.
1. Play in Single Mode or in Co-Op with Your Friends – Discover a full campaign and join the assassin squad up to three players in co-op.
2. Engage in Fast-Paced Stealth Actions – Manage covers and powers with agility. Take down your enemies with stealth kills and non-lethal takedowns.
3. Enter into Combat as a Tactical Decision – Become the master of a skill based combat with high risk and high reward.
4. Build Your Shadow Assassin – Craft your weapons and armors and upgrade your elite warrior with three skill trees of 42 abilities and shadow powers.
5. Protect the Rashomon Valley – Save your people and defeat the curse before it ends with you and discover how the Aragami became a legend.