Although there is a little less than a month from the release of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart exclusively on PlayStation 5, in the past few hours the guys from Insomniac Games have disclosed on their official Twitter account the trophy list present in-game.
But it doesn’t stop there. The game will also be able to count on 15 other hidden trophies (most likely related to the main quest) which clearly have not been revealed by the development team.
The full-bodied trophy list, which you can retrieve below, includes one platinum, 2 golds, 6 silver and many bronze trophies, with a total of 46 achievements.
In addition, the guys from Insomniac Games have stated in the past few hours that it will be possible to get all the trophies of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart in a single run, you just need to explore the game world very carefully.
Here is the list of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart trophy list released by Insomniac Games in the last few hours:
- Masters of the Multiverse: Collect all trophies (Platinum)
- Fully Stacked: Purchase all weapons (Gold)
- UnBEARably Awesome: Find all CraiggerBears (Gold)
- Can’t Stop Me: Complete a Gold Cup Battleplex challenge (Silver)
- Does This Make My Tail Look Big?: Acquire and equip head, torso and leg armor (Silver)
- Nooks and Crannies: Collect 5 Gold Bolts (Silver)
- They Blow Up So Fast: Get a weapon to Level 5 (Silver)
- There’s Even a Cupholder: Fully upgrade a weapon (Silver)
- Full Rack: Fill up a Weapon Wheel (Silver)
- Victory!: Complete a Battleplex challenge (Bronze)
- Sartorial Steel: Acquire a piece of armor (Bronze)
- Shiny: Collect a Gold Bolt (Bronze)
- Glitch, Uh, Finds a Way: Complete all Glitch Challenges (Bronze)
- Shifty Character: Hit Every Blizon Crystal on Blizar and Cordelion (Bronze)
- BOING!: Bounce on Big Al, Clank and Qwark’s Parade balloons (Bronze)
- Max Relax: Find the Nefarious City citizens by the hot springs (Bronze)
- Alert the Sponsors: Perform 5 Trick Jumps on a grind rail (Bronze)
- Icebreaker: Melee 5 frozen enemies (Bronze)
- No Need for Multiball: Kill 2 enemies with a single Ricochet round (Bronze)
- Return Policy: Kill 10 enemies by returning shots with the Void Reactor (Bronze)
- Life of the Party: Deploy 50 Mr. Fungis (Bronze)
- Hole Puncher: Get 20 headshots with the Headhunter (Bronze)
- Extreme Gardening: Defeat 30 enemies while they are Topiary’d (Bronze)
- It’s So Fluffy!: Find a CraiggerBear (Bronze)
- Planning Some Destruction: Collect a Spybot (Bronze)
- Just Stay Down: Defeat 30 ejected Nefarious Trooper heads (Bronze)
- Must Go Faster: Do a trick jump while going at max speed with the Hoverboots (Bronze)
- Feeding Friendsy: Collect 10 Zurpstones for Trudi (Bronze)
- Extinction Event: Kill 5 Grunthors (Bronze)
- Sweet, Sweet victory: Collect honey for the Chef Tulio (Bronze)
- Might’ve Broke Something: Collect 3 Lorbs (Bronze)
Trophy hunters! Here are some trophies you can collect during your interdimensional travels in #RatchetPS5 on June 11th. A thread:
? Masters of the Multiverse: Collect all trophies ?
? Fully Stacked: Purchase all weapons ?
? UnBEARably Awesome: Find all CraiggerBears ? pic.twitter.com/HByVyI2qGc
— Insomniac Games (@insomniacgames) May 21, 2021