WhatsApp Will Stop Working on These Phones from November 2021: Check The Full List Here
Here's the list of mobile phones on which WhatsApp will stop working.
Many people change their smartphones until it is at the last stage of the Operating System update. Thousands will have to change it if they still want to use WhatsApp since with its most recent update it will stop working on some iOS and Android devices.
When WhatsApp will stop working?
WhatsApp has announced a new update. In addition to some new functions, this also means that the chat messenger will soon no longer work on a number of mobile phones. More than 50 different smartphone models are affected.
As of November 1, 2021, WhatsApp will stop working on devices with Android OS 4.1 and previous versions; as well as in iOS 10 and previous versions. In addition, the same will happen on phones with KaiOS 2.5.1 and previous operating systems, including JioPhone and JioPhone 2 devices.
Users with older mobile phones who cannot use WhatsApp as of November 1 can continue to connect with their friends with other messaging applications such as Telegram, Snapchat, Skype, or Viber.
List of mobile phones on which WhatsApp will stop working:
- iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, Apple iPhone SE.
- ZTE Grand S Flex, Grand X Quad V987, ZTE V956, Grand Memo.
- Huawei Ascend G740, Ascend D Quad XL, Ascend Mate, Ascend P1 S, Ascend D2, Ascend D1 Quad XL.
- LG Lucid 2, Optimus L5 Dual, Optimus L4 II Dual, Optimus F3Q, Optimus F7, Optimus F5, Optimus L3 II Dual, Optimus F5, Optimus L5, Optimus L5 II, Optimus L3 II, Optimus L7, Optimus L7 II Dual, Optimus L7 II, Optimus F6, Enact, Optimus F3, Optimus L4 II, Optimus L2 II, Optimus Nitro HD and 4X HD.
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite, Galaxy SII, Galaxy Trend II, Galaxy S3 mini, Galaxy Core, Galaxy Xcover 2, Galaxy Ace 2.
- Sony Xperia Miro, Sony Xperia Neo L, Xperia Arc S.
- HTC Desire 500, Lenovo A820, Alcatel One Touch Evo 7, Archos 53 Platinum, Faea F1, Caterpillar Cat B15, Wiko Cink Five, Wiko Darknight, UMi X2, and THL W8.