Apple iPhones are well known for their camera quality. They keep on innovating new and unique features that are user-friendly. These new models took things to the next level. They introduced Action mode and 4K Cinematic mode. Cinematic mode is seen in iPhone’s previous models too, but they didn’t have 4K Cinematic resolution. In this guide, we’ll learn how to enable or change the settings of 4K Cinematic Mode in iPhone 14 models.
How to Capture 4K Videos In iPhone 14 Series?
4K cinematic mode gives you vivid and beautiful raw footage of a high-quality resolution. It lets you control the depth of field by adjusting the level of background blur and changing your focus subject by tapping on it twice in the middle of the recording.
- Unlock your iPhone series model and search for the Settings app.
- Scroll down a little and choose “Camera“.
- Here, you’ll see all your camera settings, from formats to composition.
- Tap on “Record Cinematic” to expand the options.
- This page will have three options that vary in size and quality.
- 1080p HD at 30 fps, 4K at 24 fps, and 4K at 30 fps.
- 4K at 24 fps will take approximately 135 MB of space in a minute, and it’s called film style in iPhone language.
- 4K at 30 fps will take about 170MB of storage for a minute of recording, with higher resolution.
- And finally, the 1080p HD at 30 fps is a default mode that takes around 60MB of space for a minute worth of recording.
Tapping on the f icon and sliding left and right will change your depth of field during a recording.
Turn on Video Format Control
When you turn on this format control option, you wouldn’t have to go and change settings every time you decide to change fps or resolution. You’ll be able to use the quick toggle buttons, seen in the top-right corner of your camera.
- Unlock your iPhone and go to the Settings app.
- Now choose the Camera option, and then Record Video.
- You’ll see the “Video Format Control” button, turn it on.
This is all about how you can enable and change the setting of the 4K Cinematic mode in your iPhone 14, 14 Pro, and 14 Pro Max. Searching for more such guides, check out iPhone 14 Pro Camera Shaking Fix.