Recently, Nothing Technologies released the beta version of its smartphone operating system to give a sneak peek at its first phone OS. According to the developer, it offers some unique features like a user can enlarge the app icons on their home screen, it offers unique fonts and visuals, and also Bespoke Weather and Clock Widgets. The overall UI is the same used for OnePlus phones. The widgets used in this launcher use pixels for showing time and weather in its widgets. The beta version of the launcher is now available for all android devices. Here is how to download Nothing Launcher Beta on an Android phone.
Steps to Download Nothing Launcher Beta on Android Phone
Users who want to change the appearance of their phone screen can install this app from Google Play Store by following these steps:
- Click here to Download Nothing Launcher Beta from Play Store.
- Tap on Install and make sure you provide all the necessary permissions to use it properly.
Once you have installed the app you can just open the app and choose to set it as the default tab to make it your default launcher. You can make it default through your phone’s general settings by following this workaround:
- Pull down the notification drawer and tap on the settings icon.
- Go to the Apps section.
- Select Default Apps and select home apps.
- Check the circle besides Nothing Launcher, and press the back button.
- Press Allow for all the permissions asked. You can also choose between the current wallpaper and the default wallpaper before confirming.
Once granted the required permission, Nothing Launcher is set as your default launcher. Now you can add widgets according to your preference and can also add a folder on your home screen. You can also enlarge your folder icon by simply Holding the app and selecting the enlarge option. This launcher is compatible with Android 8.0 and above.