Logitech Keyboard Not Working? Here’s the Fix
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to fix Logitech Keyboard not working. Find out how to reset a Logitech wireless keyboard on your computer now.
The Logitech keyboard comes in many different styles, but all of them use the same basic software. Most Logitech wireless keyboards also come with a wireless mouse. In any case, if your Logitech keyboard is not working, then t could be caused by many things like Bluetooth connection problems, or software issues, and others. In this guide, we will list down the various methods to fix Logitech keyboard not working issues. Follow the steps given below.
How to fix Logitech Keyboard Not Working
If your Logitech keyboard is not responding to commands or if only a few keys, letters, or numbers are working, this guide will provide a general overview of how to troubleshoot keyboard errors. The problem can be caused due to hardware or software issues and in the same way, both can generate different problems. Let us find out how to fix the Logitech keyboard not working problems below.
Method 1: Wired keyboard does not work
- The first thing you need to check is the Logitech keyboard cable and other problems found in the hardware.
- Make sure that the cable is properly connected to the USB port and that the keyboard connector is not damaged. Typically keyboards use a USB connection or a 6-pin mini-DIN adapter if you have an old desktop PC.
- Check that the cable is in good condition, that there are no leaking wires or holes.
- A damaged cable can prevent the keyboard from transmitting commands you type to your computer or laptop.
Method 2: Fix Logitech Keyboard Not Working Issues via Control Panel
- If you are using a computer and the Logitech keyboard still does not work, check the status of the device from the Control Panel.
- You may be prompted to update or reinstall the keyboard drivers.
- If after this verification the problem is not solved, check the driver by entering the Device Manager, then Keyboard. There is usually a yellow exclamation mark that points to the problem.
- To fix this, right-click on the Keyboard and select Update Software Driver, then follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 3: Fix Wireless Keyboard that Does Not Type
- The wireless keyboards work through a wireless USB chip or via Bluetooth. The first thing to do, in these cases, is to check that the keyboard is charged or that it has working batteries.
- If you find that it is not charged enough, just change the batteries or charge the keyboard before continuing.
- If you are using a wireless USB chip, make sure it is properly connected to a working USB port and restart your computer to verify that the keyboard is working.
- If the keyboard still doesn’t respond, try reinstalling the driver and restarting the computer again.
- If you are using a Bluetooth keyboard, open the receiver on your computer and try to pair the device.
- If that fails, restart your computer and turn the keyboard on and off before trying to reconnect it.
- Connect another device via Bluetooth to check if the computer’s Bluetooth receiver is working properly.
- Finally, if the Logitech Wireless Keyboard still doesn’t work on your PC, try reinstalling the software drivers.
That is everything you need to know about how to fix Logitech Keyboard not working issues. While you are here, you might be also interested to know how to fix MacBook Pro keyboard not working, and Windows 11 Keyboard Shortcut Guide.