There are many users who are having problems playing Xvid video formats on their Mac operating system. What exactly is Xvid file format and how do you play it on your MacBook without any problems? Xvid is usually a free open-source format and to make it work on all computers you will require an appropriate Xvid video player. In this guide, you will find out the best Xvid Codec Players for your Mac Ventura operating system.
Top Rated Xvid Codec Players for Mac (2023)
One of the best solutions to Xvid Codec Player for Mac is to use UniConverter. Once you have converted the XviD files to an optimal format, you can transfer the files to other Apple products such as iPad, iPod, and iPhone for playback. Unlike other tools, UniConverter for Mac does not require any additional component downloads or media players.
How to Play XviD Files on Mac with UniConverter XviD Player
- First, download and install UniConverter on your Mac Ventura.
- After that, import the XviD video files with the drag-and-drop method. Alternatively, you can also do this by going to “File” > “Load Media Files”.
- Now you have to set Output Format. To play XviD videos properly on your Mac, choose the “MOV” output format, which is compatible with Mac QuickTime software.
- Finally, convert XviD videos with one click “Convert” button. After that, you can easily play XviD videos on Mac with QuickTime without any issues.
List of other XviD Codec Players for Mac
There are many top-rated and best XviD Codec Players for your macOS Ventura or older operating systems, check out the list of this software below:
- Movavi Media Player
- Chroma Player
- DVDFab Media Player for Mac
- XUL Player
- VSO Media Player
- VLC Media Player
- Elmedia Player for Mac
That is all you need to know about the best Xvid Codec Player for the Mac Ventura operating system. If you are interested in similar types of Mac Guides, check out our other articles only on our website TechNClub.com: Best Android Emulators for Mac OS 13 Ventura, and Best iTunes Alternatives for MacBook Pro.