Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3: How to Unlock Bootloader
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to unlock the bootloader on your Galaxy Z Fold 3 without losing any kind of camera functionality.
There are many advanced smartphone users who are sometimes tempted to unlock their device, in order to become an administrator (root) and take full control of it. With Samsung’s latest Galaxy Z Fold 3, the task is possible. It was also reported previously that unlocking the bootloader on the Galaxy Z Fold 3 smartphone makes the camera not to function properly, but Samsung has fixed that problem now. So, in this guide, let us find out how to unlock the Bootloader of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 smartphone.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Bootloader
If you want to unlock your Galaxy Z Fold 3, the first thing you should do is backup your smartphone first, because once you start the process of unlocking the bootloader, it will delete all the data’s from your device completely.
Unlocking the Galaxy Z Fold 3 is pretty straightforward and very simple. Here are the steps that you need to follow for unlocking the bootloader of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 smartphone:
- First of all, we would again ask you to backup your smartphone data before unlocking the Galaxy Z Fold 3 bootloader.
- After that go to the Settings menu on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the bottom of the screen and tap on About Phone and then Software Information.
- Now you need to tap the Build Number 7 times constantly.
- It will enable the Developer Options on your phone.
- Now, open the Settings menu again, and then open Developer Options which might be located at the bottom of the screen.
- Under Developer Options, enable the toggle for OEM Unlocking.
- Once that is done, turn off your smartphone.
- After switching off the device, hold the volume up and volume down button simultaneously and connect your Galaxy X Fold 3 to your PC through the USB cable.
- A warning screen will pop up, simply tap and hold the volume up button again.
- You will not come across a prompt for Unlock Bootloader option on your phone.
- Just press and hold the volume up button, which will unlock the bootloader and delete all the data from your phone.
- Wait for the process to complete for a couple of minutes.
- Finally, your phone will restart automatically and boot into the operating system.
That is everything you need to know about how to unlock the bootloader of Galaxy Z Fold 3 smartphone. While you are here, do not forget to check out the Best Android Cleaner Apps for Smartphones, and 7 Best Free VPN Apps for Android and IOS smartphones.