There are many people who are having problems with Token Factory iFrame on their Mac operating system. What happens is that when a user launches a Word or Outlook program on the Safari browser, a file called TokenFactoryIframe automatically downloads on their computer. Even after clearing the website data and exiting the web browser, it keeps downloading again and again. So, in this guide, we will tell you how to fix and remove the Token Factory iFrame that keeps downloading on your computer in detail below.
Fix: Token Factory iFrame Keeps Downloading Issue (2023)
Token Factory iFrame is not a virus but a file that gets automatically downloaded from a Microsoft server. However, if you are looking to remove TokenFactoryIframe from your Mac computer, you can follow various methods given below to fix this issue.
Method 1: Remove Token Factory iFrame from Safari
- First of all, launch the Safari browser on your Mac computer.
- On the top bar, click on the Safari tab.
- A drop-down menu will open, here click on Preferences.
- On the top, click on the Extensions option.
- Under Extensions, click on the extension related to Token Factory iFrame to remove it.
- After that click the “Uninstall” button.
- Finally, you will come across a pop-up window that will ask for confirmation to uninstall the extension. Just choose the option of “Uninstall” again, and it will remove the TokenFactoryIframe from your Mac system.
Method 2: Block Microsoft applications from downloading in Safari
There is also a workaround to block Microsoft apps like Token Factory iFrame from downloading in Safari, as the browser provides you the option to control the downloads from any website. Follow the steps given below to stop Microsoft apps from downloading in Safari:
- First, open the Safari browser.
- Then click on the Safari tab on the top.
- In the drop-down menu, click on Preferences.
- Go to Websites.
- Select the Downloads tab which will be located on the left side.
- Search for outlook.office.com, outlook.live.com, and outlook.office365.com from the right side.
- Select the Deny option.
- That’s it, in this way you can block Token Factory iFrame from downloading on your Mac system.
That is all you need to know about how to remove the Token Factory iFrame that keeps downloading issues on your Mac operating system. In the meantime, do not forget to check out our other guides only on TechNClub.com: How to Remove a Device from Microsoft Account That Still Appears After Deletion, and How to Remove Cisco EAP-FAST Module.