It is mandatory that iOS will not let you to view the password of a WiFi network that you are connected to. Therefore, since you do not know the password for the WiFi network you are connected to, you will also not be able to share it with anyone. However, Apple has now fixed this gap. You can now share WiFi passwords in iOS 11 or later with your friends in a few simple steps. You can also share it between macOS and iOS devices as well. In this guide, I will explain how you can share iOS 15 WiFi password with your friends and family.
How to Share iOS 15 WiFi Password from iPhone and iPad Devices
Now your friends can easily connect to your WiFi network on their iPhone or iPad using iOS WiFi password sharing. The best part is that your friends or any family member will not have to enter the WiFi password that can sometimes be too complicated to enter. Follow the steps given below to share iOS 15 WiFi passwords with your friends or family.
- First of all, you need to enable or turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone or iPad that must connect to WiFi.
- After that Turn On Bluetooth on your friend’s device as well that will connect to your WiFi network.
- Note that both devices should have iOS 11 or later operating systems.
- You and your friend will have to stand side by side. Just note that each person must be in contact with one another.
- Next, on your friend’s iPhone or iPad, you have to select your Wireless Network. Your friend will get a prompt for the password, don’t do anything just yet.
- On your own iPhone or iPad, you will get a warning displayed. Simply touch the Share Password button.
- Your friend’s device will then automatically connect to your Wireless Network. The password will be also automatically saved on his device, which will automatically connect to your Wifi network the following times.
That is all you need to know about how to share iOS 15 WiFi password with your friends and relatives. For more information on iOS tips and tricks, check out our other iOS 15 Guides only on TechNClub.com.