“Can you help me with removing Apple ID from iPhone without password and set it up with a new Apple ID? I have forgotten my Apple ID password and security question and I don’t have access to my e-mail password too.” iPhone users can vouch that Apple devices are far more user-friendly than many other phones in the market. Not only is operating an iPhone easy but so is changing and adjusting many aspects. You may want to change your Apple ID because you have a new iPhone, bought a second-hand one, and now want to enter your Apple ID, or simply because of forgotten credentials or intruder attacks.
Whatever the case, Apple requires a password to change your Apple ID. If you forgot one, worry not. We have concluded four easy solutions for this problem below. So, hop on below to learn how to remove Apple.
Is It Possible to Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password?
Wondering if it is possible to remove Apple ID from iPhone without password. Yes! You can remove your Apple ID from an iPhone without a password. There are several ways to do this. However, we have concluded the four best and most effective methods for you below:
Solution 1: Remove Apple ID from iPhone Without Password with Tenorshare 4uKey [Quick & Easy]
If you are wondering how to delete Apple ID without password through the best means, let us tell you about one. Tenorshare 4uKey is one of the safest, quick, and most effective ways of removing your Apple ID without a password. It’s compatible with the latest iOS 17/iPadOS 17 and iPhone 14 models and can also be used to bypass MDM screen and remove MDM profile.
With the 4uKey and its efficient technology, users can remove their Apple ID without passcode in just a few seconds. Want to know how you can do this? All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Launch Tenorshare 4uKey and Connect Your Device
- Download Tenorshare 4uKey on your PC or Mac.
- Open the program. An interface will pop up.
- Connect your iOS device to the computer. Unlock it and give it the trust access.
Step 2: Remove Apple ID
- Tap on the ‘Start remove Apple ID’ button.
- The software will now remove the Apple ID associated with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solution 2: Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password with iTunes
Another solution on our list of simple ways how to remove Apple ID without password is through iTunes. Those who are stuck with an Apple ID, a password that they do not know, can make use of iTunes to remove it by following the steps mentioned below:
- Install the most recent version of iTunes on your Mac or PC. Connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable and tap the Trust button.
- Now, tap on the Restore icon that appears on the iTunes page. The iTunes will then download the latest firmware package to fix your phone.
- The iPhone would then take some time for the restoration process. Your device will then reboot. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your phone.
If you use this method to remove an Apple ID from your iPhone without a password, switch off the ‘Find my iPhone’ feature first. If not turned OFF, the method will not work.
Solution 3: Delete Apple ID without a Password on Apple Store and iTunes
If you are wondering how to sign out of your Apple ID without password quickly or delete your Apple ID, then iTunes and Apple Store will help you with this. This method is cost-free and relatively easy. All users have to do is sign out for the current Apple ID on the phone and enter the credentials of a new one. Here is what you will need to do:
- On your iPhone, go to settings and then select ‘iTunes and App Store.’
- Now, tap on the Apple ID option and then like Sign out. Your Apple ID will get removed immediately.
- Enter the credentials for a new account in the columns provided and proceed.
Your previous Apple ID through this method will now be quickly deleted, and you can easily make or enter a new one.
Solution 4: Free to Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password
The Find My iPhone feature is of great help in cases where you misplace your iPhone and want to know the whereabouts of it. However, this fantastic feature doesn’t provide just this benefit but also helps you to remove an Apple ID from your iPhone without a password. Follow the step below to learn how you can do so:
- On your iOS Home Screen, you will find the Settings application. Tap on it.
- Now, tap on your profile picture to open the interface. Locate the Find My feature and click on it.
- A new screen would now appear. The ‘Find my iPhone’ section is enabled at the top. Tap on this screen to bring in view a new window.
- On this window, turn off the toggle for Find My iPhone.
- Once done, your Apple ID will automatically be removed.
How to Remove an Apple ID without the Previous Owner?
You can remove the Apple ID of a previous owner by using the Tenorshare 4uKey software or through any of the solutions mentioned above.
How do I Delete an Old Apple ID without the Password?
Use the iTunes and Apple Store methods to delete an old Apple ID without a password and insert a new one.
How do I Remove Someone Else’s Apple ID?
To remove someone else’s Apple ID, go to the Apple Menu, select system settings, and click Family. Select the member you want to remove and then confirm your actions.
If you want to know, how do I find my Apple ID password or how to remove an Apple ID from an iPhone without a password, we hope this article was of help. Among all the methods, I personally liked Tenorshare 4uKey the most because of its ease of use and effectiveness, and would highly recommend it.