Many users have complained that after using the iPhone 14 Pro for not more than 2 months, the battery is discharging fast every now and then. Once a full charge of iPhone 14 Pro is done, people are only able to use it for 6-9 hours only, and that too without hardcore gaming, but by just using Instagram, browsing the web, and watching some videos on YouTube. Since the phone is only 2 months old, there could be an issue with it. So, here’s a guide where we will list down all the solutions to fix the battery-draining fast issue of your iPhone 14 Pro below.
Fix: 2 Months Old iPhone 14 Pro Battery Discharging Fast
You can easily fix the battery discharging fast issue of your iPhone 14 Pro by Turning Off Background Refresh, Closing Background Apps, or Disabling Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Below you will find all the methods to get rid of the battery problems from your iPhone forever.
1. How to Disable Background Refresh on iPhone 14 Pro
Turning off background refresh can help extend your iPhone’s battery life by reducing the amount of power used by apps.
- There are several ways to turn off background refresh on an iPhone. One of the easiest ways is to go to Settings, select General, and then Background Refresh. You can then select which apps you want to disable background refresh by disabling them individually.
- You can also disable background app refresh completely for all apps by going to device settings, selecting General and then Background app refresh, then Selecting Disable.
- Be aware that disabling background refresh for some apps may affect how they work, so it’s important to check each app’s settings before disabling background refresh.
2. How to Close Background Apps on iPhone 14 Pro
It is also possible that a multitude of applications is open on your iPhone in the background, without having the reflex to really leave them. Remember to close applications running in the background. You just need to swipe up from the bottom to access multitasking, then swipe up from the bottom of the open apps to close them and not leave them on standby.
3. Turn Off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Remember regularly, if you do not need it, to deactivate your Bluetooth and your Wi-Fi on iPhone 14 Pro if they are not connected to an access point or to any other device. To do this, access the control center by swiping from top to bottom. When the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth symbols are blue, they are activated.
That’s everything there is to know about how to fix the battery discharging fast issue of your iPhone 14 Pro. In the meantime, do not forget to check out similar types of guides here: What is the Use of Other Folder in iPhone Storage, and Fix “Home” Would Like to Send You Critical Alerts on iPhone.