If you are getting a Blue Screen of Death error related to “Invalid IO Boost State Error” on your Windows 10/11 operating system, don’t worry as we have got you covered. This BSOD error mostly occurs due to corrupted system files, hardware conflicts, or not updated drivers installed on your PC. Therefore, you need to ensure that you have all your installed drivers are up-to-date with the latest update, etc. In this guide, I am going to tell you how to fix the INVALID_IO_BOOST_STATE BSOD error on your Windows PC below.
Fix: “Invalid IO Boost State Error” BSOD Error on Windows (2023)
There is numerous workaround to fix the “Invalid IO Boost State Error” Blue Screen of Death error message on your Windows 10/11 PC. All you need to do is either update the drivers to the latest version or else turn off the automatic restart. You can check out both solutions listed below to get rid of the BSOD error from your computer.
How to Update Drivers to the Latest Version
- First of all, right-click on the Start menu.
- Then click on Device Manager to open it.
- Click on the arrow next to the problematic device and right click on the device and choose the option “Update driver”.
- In the next window, select the option “Search automatically for drivers”.
- Windows will automatically try to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Finally, do the same steps for all other devices that are having problems to fix the Invalid IO Boost State error once and for all.
How to Turn Off Automatic Restart
- In the Search bar, type “View advanced system settings” without quotes and click on the same option to open it.
- Under Startup and Recovery section in the Advanced tab, click on the Settings button.
- Finally, under the System Failure section, untick the checkbox of “Automatically restart” to fix the BSOD error you were getting on your PC.
That is all you need to know about how to fix “Invalid IO Boost State Error” Blue Screen of Death error message on your Windows 10/11 PC. While you are here, you might be also interested to know How to fix Netwtw04.sys Failed BSOD Error on Windows, and How to fix the Invalid Kernel Handle BSOD Error.