There are millions of users all over the world using the popular streaming platform of Netflix. Thousands of movies and TV series are uploaded on the platform that people watch from their Android devices and tablets at home, outdoor, or anywhere. However, while trying to watch a movie or episode on the platform, you might encounter Netflix Error 13018 on your Android mobile phones. To fix this issue, follow the solution given in the article below.
What is the solution to fix Netflix Error 13018?
Netflix error 13018 occurs mainly due to network connectivity issues on your Android devices or tablet. If you are getting this error code then it will not allow you to open the Netflix service on your Android mobile phone or tablet. In order to fix this issue, you will need to follow the troubleshooting steps given below to resolve this problem.
- Try to restart your Internet network. This can be done by powering off and disconnecting your complete Internet network equipment.
- First of all, turn off your Android devices completely.
- After that disconnect your router and modem from the main power for 30-40 seconds.
- After that, connect your modem and router and see if the online indicator lights are blinking on.
- Turn on your Android mobile phone or tablet and connect to your Internet network.
- Try to open Netflix on your device and see if it is working properly now.
If the above solution is not working then it could be a problem with your Wifi signal, so we will try to improve it. Follow the below steps to improve the Wifi signal.
- You can try to move your router to a particular place to improve the strength of its signal. The reception will be best if you can place the router in a central location.
- Another thing you can do is keep away any cordless phones or microwave ovens from your router to get good signal strength.
That is all you need to know how to troubleshoot Netflix Error 13018. Do check our other Netflix Troubleshooting Guides only on TechNClub.com.