There are many advanced computer users who like to examine their PC system’s performance, and the best tools available for the same are bottleneck calculators. With the help of these tools, it is easy to find out a computer that could be running slowly and what all refinement can be done. In addition, if you are building a gaming PC for playing high-end games, these calculators come into the limelight. Therefore, in this guide, you will find out in detail whether there are any good Bottleneck Calculators that you can use on your system.
Best Bottleneck Calculators in 2023
If you are searching for the best Bottleneck Calculator tools, you should know that currently there are some online tools available on the web that you can use to calculate the same results.
Depending on the power of the graphics card or processor you want to buy, there may be one component limiting the performance of the other, which is called a bottleneck. To check that your components are well balanced and thus choose the appropriate processor or graphics card, you can use this bottleneck calculator.
- Launch your Google Chrome browser, and go to this link.
- Select the manufacturer of your processor: AMD or Intel then select the series of processors you have.
- Then enter the name of your processor model.
- Do the same for the graphics card. Choose the GPU manufacturer: NVIDIA or AMD. Then select the GPU series you have.
- Then enter the name of your graphics card model.
- Enter the amount of memory on board your graphics card and click Calculate.
- The calculator then tells you the bottleneck rate of the CPU/GPU combination you specified. Depending on the result, you will come to
- know whether the CPU or processor is not powerful enough for the graphics card or vice versa.
Other Bottleneck Calculator Software
There is another software called MSI Afterburner that you can use to check the status of your processor, graphics card, RAM, etc. It is not a complete bottleneck calculator program but it does the job of finding out potential issues with your system. Check the steps given below to check bottleneck issues with MSI Afterburner.
- First, download MSI Afterburner from this link and install it on your PC.
- Launch the software and navigate to Settings.
- Enable the on-screen statistics in Settings and make sure that CPU, RAM, GPU, etc percentage checkboxes are ticked or enabled.
- Lastly, launch any game on your PC and check the CPU, GPU, and RAM utilization percentages. If you find 100% usage for any components, this means a bottleneck with the same peripheral.
That is everything you need to know about whether there is any good Bottleneck Calculator available or not. In the meantime, check out our other guides on our website TechNClub.com: Best PS5 Compatible Solid State Drives.