After the release of the iOS 16.3.1 update that brought various security features along with bug fixes, Apple has now started testing out iOS 16.4 beta version. Now, with iOS 16.4 update, the Cupertino giant aims for a more personalized experience by bringing new Emojis to iPhone. Hence, if you are curious to get your hands on the new iOS 16.4 Emoji while you have iOS 16.3.1 or below versions on your iPhone, this guide will help you.
iOS 16.4: How to get the new Emoji on iOS 16.3.1 (2023)
Given below are a few methods to get the new iOS 16.4 Emoji on your iPhone iOS 16.3.1 and below versions:
1. Install iOS 16.4 Beta
The best method to get iOS 16.4 Emoji on your iPhone with iOS 16.3.1 and below versions is to download and install the beta version on your device. The iOS 16.4 beta is as stable as iOS 16.0 or iOS 16.1. However, there are some minor bugs that are easily fixable. To get iOS 16.4 beta, follow these steps:
- Firstly, Sign up and register on the Apple Beta page with your Apple ID.
- Then tap the ‘Accept’ button after reading the Apple Beta Software Agreement when the prompt appears.
- Now tap the ‘enroll your iOS device’ hyperlink on your iPhone, and you will be redirected to the Apple Beta Software Program page.
- Under the ‘Install Profile’ section, tap the ‘Download Profile’ button.
- When the confirmation prompt appears, tap the ‘Allow’ button, then tap the ‘close’ button after downloading the configuration profile.
- Now open the Settings app on your iPhone, and tap the General tab, then tap the ‘VPN & Device management’ tab.
- Here, tap the ‘iOS 16 Beta Software Profile’ tab and select the ‘Install’ button from the prompt.
- Type the passcode if prompted and read the consent form.
- Now tap the ‘Install’ button, and a confirmation prompt will appear.
- Again, tap the ‘Install’ button on the prompt.
- Tap the ‘Continue’ button, and your device will restart.
- After restarting your device, go to Settings > General > Software update > Download and Install > This will install iOS 16.4 beta on your iPhone device.
- Before downloading iOS 16.4 beta on your iPhone, check the device compatibility and network connection to avoid any errors.
2. Jailbreak iOS 16.3.l
Since iOS 14 launch, Apple has taken several measures to prevent users from making any changes to the firmware. In major cases, iPhone stops rebooting after jailbreaking. This is especially the case when you jailbreak iOS 15. However, it is still possible to jailbreak iOS 16. But the only issue that users have is finding a proper tool for jailbreaking. However, if you decided to jailbreak your iOS 16.3.1 device, here are some tools that might help you:
- Taurine Jailbreak
- AppDB PRO
Note: Jailbreaking can be risky as it can damage your iPhone. We won’t be responsible for any damages or warranty void of your iPhone. Hence, perform jailbreaking at your own risk.
That’s everything covered on how to get the new iOS 16.4 Emoji on iOS 16.3.1. Also, check out our other guides, such as How to fix iOS 16.3.1 battery drain issue on iPhone or How to enable and use Live Activities on iPhone with iOS 16.