The new Galaxy Watch 6 comes in two variants; Galaxy Watch 6 and Galaxy Watch 6 Classic. It was announced with the Samsung Z Flip 5, Fold 5, and other products. The improved Watch 6 has improved battery life, new watch faces, and many other features. But sometimes the battery drains quicker, and we do not know how to stop that. In this guide, we have provided you with tips that can help you improve battery life and reduce battery drainage on your new Galaxy Watch 6.
Ways To Improve Battery Life On Galaxy Watch 6
There are many reasons why your battery life might get affected. Like, the always-on-display mode, magnetic interference with the watch, or any other. But, for your Galaxy Watch 6 and 6 Classic, we have some tips that can help you improve its battery life and reduce battery drainage.
- Avoid using magnetic interference with the watches. This can reduce the battery life and also, and it can create connectivity issues with your other devices.
- If you have metallic stickers on the antenna area of the watch, this can cause an error in connecting with your device and also, drain the battery faster. Avoid using such stickers.
- The metallic band on your wrist with the Galaxy Watch 6 or Watch 6 Classic can cause the battery to drain faster. Avoid using them.
- While using the calls or other apps, if the Watch’s Antenna or battery area is covered, it can affect the battery life and eventually drain faster.
- When you use the always-on-display feature, the battery drains faster. You can turn it off when not required, to avoid unnecessary battery drain.
- While your Galaxy Watch 6 is on charge, avoid using other apps or sharing, to keep the battery life healthy.
- To charge your watch, only use the wireless charger provided with the watch. Avoid using damaged or duplicate chargers.
- When using the watch, avoid using multiple apps at a time. This will make your battery drain slow.
- While you do not use other apps, keep the watch on Watch Only mode. This can reduce battery drainage.
These were some of the tips and ways that you can try to improve the battery life of your Galaxy Watch 6. If you still face any issues related to battery drainage or battery life, contact Samsung Support or you can also change the battery.