Galaxy Watch 6, with two of its variants; Galaxy Watch 6 and Galaxy Watch 6 Classic, comes with different app features to make your life easier. From your Watch, you can now set reminders for your to-do list and also, delete, mark them as complete, and restore those reminders. But, if you are wondering how you can do that, here is the solution. In this guide, we have explained simple steps by which you can set a reminder on your Galaxy Watch 6 Classic. Also, know how you can restore or delete them.
Steps To Set Reminder On Galaxy Watch 6 Classic
A reminder is something that helps you to keep in mind your pending work, to-do lists, and a lot more. Sometimes checking your smartphone becomes difficult and you can miss out on an important reminder. The new Galaxy Watch 6 Classic comes with a reminder feature that you can use to get notifications on your smartwatch.
Before you set a reminder on your watch, keep your Bluetooth turned on. Also, you can add a reminder from your phone and the data will get synced to the Watch it is connected with. Now, to set reminders on your smartwatch, follow the below-given steps:
- On your Galaxy Watch, click on the Bell icon, from the Apps section.
- Now, tap on the Write option. If you want to access an already existing reminder, click on the “+” icon.
- Then, type the reminder. You can write a short note or one word to know about the reminder.
- Now, click on the Set Time option to set the time for your reminder. You can either use the input field, use the Bezel on the screen, or move upwards and downwards by tapping on the screen.
- After setting the time, click on Next.
- Then, on the screen, set the Date of the reminder. Also, you can choose if you want the reminder to be repeated or not. After you have fed in the information, click on Done.
- Finally, click on Save to save your reminder.
Thus, now you can receive notifications for your important work and dates. You can also, mark the reminder as complete once it has been done. To do so, read further.
Mark As Complete The Reminders
To mark the reminders as complete on your Galaxy Watch 6 Classic is very simple. In the apps section, click on the Bell icon>go to the Reminders List>tap on the empty box beside it, or tap on the Reminder>click on Complete. This will mark the reminder as complete on your Watch.
Restore A Reminder
If you have marked a reminder as complete by mistake, you can restore it on the watch. To do so, on the Reminders List, click on Completed>click on the reminder you want to restore>click on Restore. Now, the reminder will be restored in your watch. Also, you can do this if you want to repeat a certain reminder. The reminder will be restored as earlier and you can make changes in it as you want to.
Delete The Reminders
Now, if you want to delete a particular reminder, it can be easily done on the watch. To delete the reminder, tap and hold the reminder, from the reminders list, that you want to delete, and then, click on Delete. This will delete the reminder from your list and now you have room for new reminders.
These were the simple steps that you can follow to set, restore, delete, or mark as read a reminder on your Galaxy Watch 6 Classic. Also, these reminders can be used to inform you about an important event according to the information you feed in. To read more such features about Galaxy Watch 6 or Watch 6 Classic, read these guides – Use Remote Connection On Galaxy Watch 6 Classic or Make Emergency Calls Using Galaxy Watch 6 Classic.