Many iOS 15 and iPhone 13 users are suffering from a new bug that causes CarPlay to suddenly stop whenever a user attempts to play music via Apple Music or third-party platforms such as Spotify. There is tons of complaint on Apple support community and on Twitter that on iPhone 13 with iOS 15 CarPlay does not work properly. The users point out that the problem comes from trying to play music from any app. In order to fix this issue, check the various fix given below and see if it works out for you.
How to fix CarPlay not working problem on iOS 15 or iPhone 13?
Fix 1: Disable Equalizer
It seems that disabling the equalizer, specifically making sure the Late Night switch is off in the Apple Music settings, solves the problem. To do that follow the below steps:
- On your iPhone 13 smartphone, open the Settings app.
- After that go to Music.
- Now click on EQ and simply click Off.
- That’s it, this will instantly fix this known issue of CarPlay not working on your iPhone 13 or iOS 15 device.
Fix 2: Reset Settings of iPhone 13
There are also many users who have found out that resetting all settings on the iPhone also fixes CarPlay not working issues on your iOS 15 devices. Here’s how to reset all settings in iPhone.
- On your iPhone 13, open the Settings app.
- After that click on General
- Now go to the bottom and click on Transfer & Reset iPhone.
- After that click on Reset.
- Now you need to select Reset all settings.
- That’s it, your iPhone 13 will be reset without any of your apps or files getting deleted. However, you will have to set up location and notification settings all the time when you open a new app.
That is all you need to know about how to fix CarPlay not working on iOS 15 or iPhone 13 devices. While you are here, you might be also interested to know that how to use Fall Prevention feature on iPhone 13 with iOS 15. On the other hand, also check how to fix Spotify app battery draining bug on iPhone 13 with iOS 15.