There are many fitness freak people who use their Apple Watch to keep their workouts on track. However, sometimes they forget to end their exercise on time, or even due to some mistakes, they would like to edit their workout on the smartwatch. Unfortunately, by default, there are no ways to edit it on the Apple Watch or in the Activity app on your iPhone. But, there is a workaround to solve this problem. In this guide, you will learn how to edit the workout on your Apple Watch Series 8 in detail below.
Apple Watch Series 8: How to Edit Workout
To edit the workout on your Apple Watch Series 8, you need to know that all the data of the exercise is stored in your iPhone’s app called HealthKit, but not on the smartwatch itself. So, follow the steps given below to edit your workout in the same application on your iPhone:
- On your iPhone, please tap on the HealthKit app to open it.
- Then, go to the “Show All Data” screen.
- Under the same option, choose the workout that you want to edit.
- Tap on the same workout again to check out all its information.
- Navigate to the bottom to tap on “Workout Samples”.
- Finally, under “Workout Samples” you can edit all the things you want.
How to Delete Workout on your Apple Watch Series 8
It is also possible to delete the mistaken workout in the Health app on your iPhone and then enter a new one, here are the steps:
- First of all, launch the Health app on your iPhone.
- Then, tap on Browse or go to the Summary screen.
- Go to the bottom and tap on Workouts.
- Tap on “Show All Data”.
- Now you need to check the workout that is not correct.
- Then simply swipe left and you will get a delete option.
- Tap on the “Delete” option.
- It will then ask if you would like to delete the health data associated with it and perform the same action.
- Go to the Activity app.
- Tap on Workout.
- Finally, add a new workout in the Health app.
That is all you need to know about how to edit workout on your Apple Watch Series 8. If you are looking for similar types of Apple Watch Guides, do check out our other articles only on TechNClub.com: How to Check Steps on Apple Watch Series 8, and How to Take Screenshot on Apple Watch.