Pinterest is a great source of ideas, be it food, decor, art, or anything else. Like most social media sites you can access this from your phone. But what isn’t nice is the inability to natively download and save videos. Thankfully there are ways for you to save videos on your phone. So in this guide let us take a look at how to download and save Pinterest videos on Android.
How to download & save Pinterest videos from Android
There are two ways to download & save Pinterest videos on your phone. The first is by using online tools and the second is by using third-party apps.
Using Online tools:
You could try these online tools.
- Pinterest video downloader
- Experts Tool
The ways these sites work are the same.
- Copy the link of the Pinterest video that you wish to download.
- Open the above-mentioned online tool website and paste the link and click on the download button.
- Select the format in which you wish to save.
- Next, the video will open in a new tab. Long press on the video and you will get an option to download it.
- Click on download. It will save the video and you can view it from your gallery.
Using third-party apps:
You could try these third-party Android apps, and you can find them on PlayStore.
- Video Downloader for Pinterest by SmartApps38
- Video Downloader For Pinterest by Digital Prisha
The steps are similar to online tools.
- Copy the Pinterest link of the video you want to save.
- Paste the link in the text field.
- Download the video, once downloaded you can play it from the app.
While you can use third-party apps, I would recommend using online tools as they are far more reliable than the apps.
That sums up this guide on how to download and save Pinterest videos on Android. If you are also interested in downloading YouTube videos then our guides on YouTube downloader for iOS 15 and YouTube downloader for Android will be very helpful to you.