Nowadays, a lot of users are deleting the Plenty of Fish (POF) app from their iPhones, either because they got bored or due to some privacy reasons. Whatever the reason is, if you have uninstalled the app from your device, it doesn’t delete your account. Hence, if you want to delete the POF account on your iPhone, this guide will help you.
iPhone: How to Delete POF Account (2023)
Deleting the POF app doesn’t erase your created account. Hence, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to delete the POF account on your iPhone:
- Go to the official POF deletion page on your device’s web browser.
- Then, log into your POF account.
- Now answer the questions in the prompt and follow the instructions.
- In the end, tap the ‘Delete Account’ option.
- If the confirmation prompts appear, tap the ‘Delete’ button to confirm.
- The POF account will be deleted permanently.
- Note that you can’t undo this action, as the app permanently deletes your account.
Hide the POF app on iPhone
In case you just need a break from the POF and need to hide the app for privacy reasons, you can do this by following these steps:
- First, turn off the POF app notification by going to Settings > Notifications > Siri Suggestions > toggle off the POF app.
- Then, find the POF app from your home screen and tap and hold the POF app.
- Now, tap the ‘Remove app’ option from the menu.
- When the prompt appears, tap the ‘Remove from Home Screen’ option instead of the ‘Delete’ option.
- The POF app will be hidden on your iPhone. However, you can access the POF app anytime from the App Library.
That’s everything covered on how to delete a POF account on iPhone. Also, check out our other guides, such as How to use Lockdown mode on iPhone or How to hide IP address on iPhone.