The Control Center is a feature that lets you access some of the most commonly used settings and functions on your iPhone 14. You can swipe down from the top right corner of the screen to open it, and swipe up to close it. However, many users may want some features to add or remove from their Control Center, which is possible on your iOS 16 device. Hence, to customize the Control Center on your iPhone 14 with iOS 16, this guide will help you.
iPhone 14: How to Customize Control Center on iOS 16 (2024)
To customize Control Center on your iPhone with iOS 16, follow these steps:
- Firstly, open the Settings app and tap the ‘Control Center’ tab.
- Now you will see the ‘Included Controls’ list which contains all the controls that appear in the Control Center by default.
- You can now add, remove, or rearrange the order of these controls by following the below-mentioned workarounds:
a. Add or Remove Controls
- To add a control, tap the ‘+’ icon next to the desired feature from the ‘More Controls’ list.
- To remove a control, tap on the ‘-‘ icon button next to the desired feature from the ‘Included Controls’ list.
- You can add or remove as many controls as you like, but keep in mind that the Control Center has limited space and may require scrolling if you add too many.
- Close the Settings window after adding or removing controls to save the changes.
b. Rearrange Control Order
- To rearrange the order of the controls, tap and hold on the three horizontal lines next to the control, and drag it up or down.
- The order of the controls in the Settings app will reflect the order of the controls in the Control Center.
- Close the Settings app and open the Control Center to view the changes.
Hidden Control Settings
Some controls have hidden options that you can access by long-pressing or force-touching them. For example, if you long-press on the flashlight icon, you can adjust its brightness level. If you long-press on the camera icon, you can choose between taking a selfie, a photo, a video, or a portrait. If you long-press on the screen recording icon, you can enable or disable microphone audio.
That’s everything covered on how to customize Control Center on iOS 16 iPhone 14. Also, check out our guides, such as How to customize lock screen on iPhone with iOS 16 or How to use Accessibility Shortcut on iPhone 14.