There is a new smartwatch in the market called T800 Ultra that comes at a very cheap price. It is basically a Chinese watch produced by various unknown manufacturers and you can even call it a copy of the Apple Watch, with fewer features of course. Since it comes at a reasonable rate or amount, there is not much information about how to pair the watch to your smartphone or tablet, whether it is an Android or iOS device. Therefore, in this guide, I will show you how to connect the T800 Ultra watch to your iPhone or Android devices in detail below.
How to Connect T800 Ultra Smart Watch to Smartphones
It is very easy to connect the T800 Ultra smartwatch to your iPhone or Android devices, all you need to do is just get the HiWatch Pro app from the Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store on your smartphones or tablets and you are good to go on, follow the steps given below on how to do that.
Steps to Connect T800 Ultra Watch to Android
- First of all, download and install the HiWatch Pro app from the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Next, launch the HiWatch Pro app on your Android device. Tap on “Agree” to grant the app all the permissions. Also, allow the app to access the device’s location.
- At the bottom right corner, click on the “Mine” tab.
- Then on the top right corner, click on register. Just use your email address and password to login to the app.
- Then click on the “Set” tab at the bottom.
- Now, press the option “Bind device to experience more features” under the Set tab.
- You will be asked to open your Location Services, here press the OK button and turn on Location on your smartphone.
- You will get a prompt “HiWatch Pro: Device is Disconnected”.
- Then turn on the Bluetooth on your Android smartphone or Tablet.
- Next, press the “Bind device to experience more features” again and this time it will scan for the T800 Ultra watch, just tap on the watch to connect it to the app.
- Finally, you will see a window where the smartwatch is connecting to your Android device within the app.
Steps to Connect T800 Ultra Watch to iPhone
- Download and install the HiWatch Pro application from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch the HiWatch Pro app on your iOS device. It will first ask you to allow using the device’s location, simply tap on the “Allow while using the app” option.
- The app will then ask to use Bluetooth, simply tap on the OK button.
- In the Health window, enable all notifications in the HiWatch Pro app such as Sleep, Steps, and Waking + Running Distance. On the top right corner, click on the “Allow” option.
- You will then come across the login screen, skip it if you want.
- At the bottom, press the “Setting” tab.
- Then tap the “Bind device to experience more features” menu. It will ask you to enable Bluetooth on your iPhone.
- Go to iPhone’s Settings > Bluetooth > Turn it on.
- Now, tap the “Bind device to experience more features” menu again. This time, the app will scan for the T800 Ultra watch.
- Finally, tap on T800ultra to connect the smartwatch to your iPhone. If you get a prompt for Bluetooth Pairing Request, just press the “Pair” button.
That is all you need to know about how to connect the T800 Ultra watch to iPhone and Android. In the meantime, do check our other Smartwatch Guides here: 5 Best Affordable Android Smartwatches, and 5 Best Budget SmartWatches for iPhone.