There is no doubt that the AirPods Pro is one of the best Bluetooth earbuds on the market. But if they give you great sound, it is important to take care of them to maintain good sound quality. After using the earphones for a long period of time, the AirPods Pro becomes coated with earwax, which will often disrupt their sound quality. Therefore, it becomes necessary to wash them regularly to extend their life. This guide will tell you how to clean the Ear Wax from AirPods Pro below.
AirPods Pro: How to Clean Ear Wax (2023)
You may find some parts inside AirPods Pro that are delicate and require special attention when cleaning. So it is very important to note what you are going to use and always choose products that are safe for your earbuds.
Check out the list of risk-free products to clean AirPods Pro below:
- 70% isopropyl alcohol wipe
- 75% ethyl alcohol wipe.
- Disinfectant wipes
- Soft, dry, lint-free cloth
- Fixed Paste
When cleaning your earbuds, be careful that no liquid gets into the speaker grilles. It is obviously not recommended to immerse the case or the headphones in a liquid (water, soap, bleach). Finally, never use products containing bleach or hydrogen peroxide, even to clean the surface.
How do you clean your AirPods Pro?
If you want to clean your AirPods Pro properly, take a cotton swab, a little alcohol, a toothpick, and a lint-free cloth. Then follow these few steps:
- Take your AirPods out of their case (remove the tips if necessary).
- Put a few drops of isopropyl alcohol on a cotton swab and clean the surface of your AirPods.
- Carefully run a toothpick around the edges and the grille of the earbuds.
- Give your earphones a final wipe with a lint-free cloth.
This solution is faster and more practical for those who have little equipment available. For this, you will only need a little fixed paste.
- Take fixed paste (type UHU Patafix).
- Then you will have to put the dough in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Make a small ball of fixed dough and gently insert it into the AirPods grid.
- Gently remove and repeat the operation several times.
That is all you need to know about how to clean the ear wax from AirPods Pro. For more AirPods Pro Tips and Tricks, check out similar types of guides here: How to Know If My AirPods Pro is Original Apple Product, and How to Fix AirPods Pro Voice Connects and Disconnects While Talking.