There might be various reasons you would want to know how to change your Snapchat username on Android and iPhone devices. If you do not want your friends to see the username linked with your account, there is only one way to figure it out. Previously, the Snapchat username change feature was only limited to Australia, but now it looks like this feature is rolling out in many countries. So, today, in this guide, we will talk about how to change your username on Snapchat in 2023.
How to Change Your Snapchat Username in (2023)
Previously on Snapchat, it was not possible to modify the username for security reasons. Now it has been confirmed that this feature is rolling out in more countries. In case, you are not able to modify your username on Snapchat, there is a workaround to solve this issue. In this guide, I will explain how to best solve this issue when you find yourself in such as situation.
Steps to change your Snapchat Username:
- Open the Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android device.
- After that navigate to your Profile page.
- Then click on Settings.
- Under Settings, tap on Username.
- Here, if the rollout is available in your region, then you will see the option to Add the new username.
- Finally, click change username, that’s it.
In case the feature to convert your Snapchat username hasn’t been rolled out in your country, then you can also try a workaround by following the steps given below.
- First, install a VPN app on your iPhone or Android device.
- After that launch the VPN app on your device and connect to a server in Australia.
- Now, go to Google Play Store and install or update the Snapchat app.
- Once done, open the Snapchat app and go to Profile > Settings.
- Here, you will get the option to change your username.
- Just set the new username that you want and click ok. Note that you can only change the username once per year.
That is everything you need to know about how to change your username on Snapchat in 2022. If you are interested in more Tips and Tricks around Snapchat, then do check out our other guides on How to Know if Someone Blocked You on Snapchat, and How to Enable Dark Mode in Snapchat.