iOS 15 has brought various changes and features for iPhone users that make it unique in comparison to its previous versions. But many users are searching for a way to theme their iOS smartphones. The iPhone users are also searching for a method to change the phone’s icons in iOS 15. So, in this article, I will explain how you can change the App Icons on iOS 15 devices. Follow the step-by-step workaround given below.
Here’s how to change App Icons on iOS 15 device
Since iOS 14, it is now possible to use the Shortcuts app to create new application icons also on iOS 15 devices that are quite unique. Pressing an app icon, for example, takes you to Apple’s Shortcuts app. It will then try to automatically run the script. Be careful though, they don’t display notification badges, which can cause you to miss important messages.
Here’s how to change your app icons in iOS 15:
- On your iOS 15 device, open the Shortcuts app and click the “+” icon at the top right side of the screen.
- After that, click Add action.
- Now you need to find Open App in the search bar and click on it to add the action to your shortcut.
- Deselect Show Open App menu, then press Select.
- Find and select the app whose icon you want to customize.
- Touch on the three dots at the top right.
- Tap Add to Home Screen option.
- Tap the default app icon and search for a new one, either in the Photos app or in Files.
- Now you need to rename the shortcut to the app you have selected to replace.
- On the top right side, tap on Add.
- Now simply name the shortcut and click Done to save it.
That is all you need to know to change app icons on iOS 15. If you want to know more tips and tricks about iOS 15, then follow these iOS 15 Guides, only on TechnClub.com.