Google has recently released the beta 3 of Android 13 QPR1, the third preview version of the quarterly update that will arrive in December. Users enrolled in the Android Beta Program and in possession of a compatible Google Pixel smartphone (i.e. Pixel 4a and later models) can therefore install the new update which, in addition to correcting some bugs, introduces some new features compared to the two previous betas. In this guide, you will learn how to download Android 13 QPR1 Beta 3 on your mobile phone.
Download Android 13 QPR1 Beta 3
Android 13 QPR1 is the first of the quarterly updates that will add new features to the smartphones of the Google Pixel family, updated to Android 13 since last August 2022. The development path, which began in September with Beta 1 and continued in October with the Beta 2 first and the new Beta 3 now, will end with the stable release of the first Pixel Feature Drop of Android 13, expected for the upcoming December 2022 month.
First of all, for the first time, the new Google Pixel 7 and Google Pixel 7 Pro will become part of the Android Beta Program. In addition, users in possession of a Google Pixel 4a, Google Pixel 4a 5G, Google Pixel 5, Google Pixel 5a, Google Pixel 6, Google Pixel 6 Pro, and Google Pixel 6a will then be able to subscribe to the program and try out the new software versions in the preview.
How to get Android 13 QPR1 Beta 3 on your mobile phone
- First of all, you will need to enroll in the Android 13 Beta program and should be running an existing beta build to get the Android 13 QPR1 Beta 3.
- To do that, go to this link to join the Android beta program.
- After enrolling, your Android device will get OTA (over-the-air) updates automatically.
- Users will most likely get the OTA update within 24 hours on their device.
- If you do not get the update automatically, then you can also go to Settings > System > System Updates and download and install the Android 13 QPR1 Beta 3 on your device.
That is all you need to know about how to download and install Android 13 QPR1 Beta 13 on your device. While you are here, you might be also interested to know How to Add Dynamic Island to Android, and How To Check Your WhatsApp Number in Android, iPhone, and the Web.