Are your AirPods or AirPods Pro not working all of a sudden? Does your AirPods show a flashing orange light inside the charging case? This flashing orange (or amber) light on the case indicates that there is something wrong with your AirPods. However, this issue can be fixed quite easily and quickly. In this guide, let us see together how to fix the AirPods flashing orange light bug. Follow the steps given below in this tutorial.
How to Fix AirPods Flashing Orange (2022)
If your AirPods is flashing orange light, then it simply means that either you have less charge than full, or else you have to set up the AirPods again. To fix this issue, all you need to do is just reset your AirPods to factory settings and pair them again with your device. You can also try to forget and pair your AirPods to fix the flashing orange light problems. Here is the various method you can try to fix the AirPods flashing orange light problems.
Method 1: Try to Forget and Re-pair AirPods
- On your iPhone, launch Settings.
- Then go to Bluetooth and search for your AirPods.
- Now, tap on the “i” icon next to your AirPods.
- Select the option of Forget This Device
- Put your AirPods back in the case and then close and re-open the lid.
- On the back of the case, press and hold the button until the LED light flashes white.
- Keep the case close to the iPhone when the LED light is flashing white.
- An animation on the iPhone will pop up, then tap the Connect button.
- Finally, click on Done to re-pair your AirPods to your iOS device.
Method 2: Factory Reset your AirPods
- First, you need to unpair your AirPods on your iPhone. To do that, go to Bluetooth settings on your iPhone and then click on the “i” button next to your AirPods and select Forget your AirPods option.
- Put both the AirPods in their case and then open the lid to see the indicator light.
- On the back of the case, press and hold the button for 15 seconds until you see a flashing amber light.
- Once the amber light blinks 3 times then you can release the button and close the lid of the case.
- Bring your AirPods next to your iPhone and then open the lid.
- You will see a pairing screen on your iPhone.
- Just press the Connect button to pair your AirPods.
- Finally, in this way you have now solved the flashing orange issue of your AirPods.
That is everything you need to know about how to fix the AirPods flashing orange issue. In the meantime, do not forget to check out How to Customize AirPods Double-Tap Controls, and How to Check AirPods Battery.