Tetris Effect: Connected Release Date Confirmed for PS4, PC & Oculus Quest
In the coming month, the puzzle game Tetris Effect: Connected will release for the PlayStation 4, PC (via Epic Games Store and Steam), and also Oculus Quest. In the meantime, the specific release date has also been announced.
Tetris Effect: Connected Release Date is August 18, 2021
In these recent hours, the development studio Enhance Games has announced an official release date for Tetris Effect: Connected. Accordingly, the extended version will launch on August 18, 2021, for the PlayStation 4, PC, and Oculus Quest. The existing version of Tetris Effect will be updated to the new version with a free update.
The update will bring the following features:
- Cross-platform support between all current versions of the game (Steam, PlayStation 4, Epic Games Store, Oculus Quest, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Microsoft Store PC, including Xbox Game Pass)
- Bonus features include a new spectator mode as well as PAL and “slow” speed modes and coming to all versions of the game.
- New performance and graphics quality options will improve the resolution on Oculus Quest 2 headsets.
- Remote Play will be available for the PlayStation 4 version.
- Skill Rating (SR) reset in all versions to recalibrate matchmaking between equal players.
With the crossplay support, players will be able to organize a friend game in order to play together across platforms. All you need is a four-digit Room ID. In addition, it will also increase the player base for ranked games, which also promises better matchmaking.
The spectator mode, however, will only be available in friend games. Between four and six players can join as spectators, so you can deal with the new functions in the coming month.