It seems that Returnal, the next roguelike title of Housemarque, will require hours of gameplay to get all the Platinum-related trophies, as the game’s whole trophy list has been leaked a while ago.
Since its announcement, Returnal has been one of the games that has attracted the attention of lucky PlayStation 5 owners the most. Not only because it was developed by the guys from Housemarque, but above all, because it is inspired by roguelikes, a genre that has been very fashionable in recent years, gathering a very large number of players.
Recently, the Returnal trophy list was leaked, and it seems that the conquest to fetch the Platinum-related trophies will take a long time. The trophy list, which stands at 31 trophies in total (7 gold, 5 silver, and 18 bronze), has a lot in common with standard roguelike trophies, such as defeating all bosses, dying the first time, and improve all skills, in this case of the protagonist Selene.
As for Platinum, however, it seems that this is related to a long grinding process, which will take many hours to complete. To conquer all the trophies you will need to unlock all the narrative sequences starring Selene, explore and collect the collectibles of each game area, find all the bonuses and abilities, and defeat all types of enemies.
Returnal PS5 Trophy List
- Atropian Survival – Learn the basics of survival on Atropos
- A Shadow in the Fog – Defeat Phrike
- Ascension – Defeat Ixion
- Trial by Judgement – Defeat Nemesis
- Silence the Song – Defeat Hyperion
- Inner Darkness – Defeat Ophion
- Second Chance – Returned by an artifact
- Cryptic Messages – Scan a Xenoglyph
- Cryptic Translations – Unlock all translation tiers of a Xenoglyph
- Surgical Precision – Perform 5 successful Overloads in a row
- In-Field Training – Complete a daily challenge in Simulation Mode
- Hardened Shell – Achieve 200% Max Integrity
- Risk Assessment – Finish Calculated Risk
- Adrenaline Spike – Achieve maximum Adrenaline Level
- Irreversibly Contaminated – Have 5 Parasites simultaneously
- Eternal Return – Die for the first time
- Alternate Fates – Retrieve 10 Scout Logs
- Welcome Home – Complete the first House sequence
- Failed Escape – Finish Act 1
- Last Drive – Finish Act 2
- Adapting to Circumstance – Achieve Weapon Proficiency level 30
- Sins of the Mother – Complete all House sequences
- Visions of the Past – Complete a Xeno-archive set
- Past the Ruins – Finish Overgrown Ruins Survey
- Ascending the Mountain – Finish Crimson Wastes Survey
- Through the Forgotten City – Finish Derelict Citadel Survey
- Echoes of the Past – Finish Echoing Ruins Survey
- Frozen in Time – Finish Fractured Wastes Survey
- Submerged in Memories – Finish Abyssal Scar Survey
- White Shadow – Finish Act 3
- Helios – Collect all trophies
As a good roguelike, most likely to unlock all the endings and upgrade Selene to the maximum we will need many hours of play, and reaching Platinum will not be easy at all.
Returnal will be this April 30, 2021, on PlayStation 5, and we are sure it will keep you glued to the screen for many hours of gameplay.