With the release of the newest Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Indigo Disk DLC, you can evolve the Galarian Slowpoke into Galarian Slowbro. However, to do so, you must catch the Slowpoke in the first place. Once caught, you can exchange a specific in-game item with a certain NPC to acquire its evolution item. So, check out our guide on how to evolve Galarian Slowpoke in Pokemon SV.
How to Evolve Galarian Slowpoke into Galarian Slowbro Pokemon Scarlet Violet
You can evolve Galarian Slowpoke into Galarian Slowbro using a Galarica Cuff. You can get this item in exchange for the right Galarica Twigs from an NPC located in the Coastal Plaza. As you head to this location, you can find several spawns of this item alongside the Galarian Slowpoke. If you’re struggling to catch this Pokemon, Slowpoke Beach might be the best place to find them in abundance.
Once you have collected eight Galarica Twigs, head over to Coastal Plaza to meet the NPC. This NPC is located south of Slowpoke Beach close to a vending machine. Then, follow the below steps to evolve Galarian Slowpoke:
- Head close to the NPC and interact with her to request a Galarica Cuff. She will ask for eight Galarica Twigs in exchange for the Cuff.
- Give her the 8 twigs to receive 1 Galarica Cuff.
- Then, open your bag and head to the Other Items section.
- From there, select the Galarica Cuff and use the item on Galarian Slowpoke.
- Wait for some time until you trigger and complete the Galarian Slowpoke evolution.
That’s everything covered about this topic If you found this guide helpful, check out our guides on how to evolve Duraludon into Archaludon, how to get the secret ending, and explore more Pokemon SV Guides in our dedicated section right here on Technclub.