Sony Interactive Entertainment has released a new promotional trailer showing the expected games coming to PlayStation 5 in Japan. Among the various titles, in the video, there are Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade, Guilty Gear -STRIVE- and Scarlet Nexus.
The following games received a larger time slot in the trailer:
- Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker (launch scheduled for fall 2021)
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade (launch scheduled for June 10, 2021)
- Resident Evil Village (launch scheduled for May 7, 2021)
- Deathloop (launch scheduled for May 21, 2021)
- Guilty Gear -STRIVE- (launch June 11, 2021)
- Scarlet Nexus (launch scheduled for summer 2021)
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (launch June 11, 2021)
- Balan Wonderworld (launch scheduled for March 26, 2021)
In addition to the PlayStation 5 games already mentioned, footage from other video games was mounted in the video, most of which have already been released on PlayStation 5 in Japan. To name a few, there are Nioh and Nioh 2, Demon’s Souls, Judgment (coming April 23, 2021), Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2, Yakuza: Like a Dragon, Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition.
During the live stream of Play! Play! Play!, which will air in Japan on Sunday 21 March 2021, Sony Interactive Entertainment will focus on Resident Evil Village and Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade. The titles will be presented through a talk show, which will be attended by the developer of Capcom Morimasa Sato and the author of Square EnixYoshinori Kitase.
Japan was one of the first countries to see the PlayStation 5 launch on the market on November 12, 2020. The gaming platform, Sony Interactive Entertainment’s new flagship console, sold over 200,000 units during the launch month, and its popularity is constantly growing.