Diablo 2 Resurrected offers online co-op for up to eight players but it does not feature couch co-op play or offline multiplayer option. This is no doubt disappointing to find, however, you will still be able to play with your friends using its online multiplayer functions. In this guide, I will explain how you can play Diablo 2 Resurrected Co-Op on Windows 11.
How to play Diablo 2 Resurrected Co-op on Windows 11 OS
To play Diablo 2: Resurrected in co-op, both you and your friend should have the game and both of you must be friends with another player on Battle.net. This criterion is a must to set up a play session of Diablo 2: Resurrected with one another. After that, simply follow the steps given below to play the game in co-op on Windows 11.
Here’s how to play Diablo 2 Resurrected with friends
- First of all, launch the game on your Windows 11 PC and then select your character by going to the main menu of Diablo 2 Resurrected.
- After that, check the top right tab is set to “Online” and displayed in the game when you are creating your character.
- Now Click on Play and select Private.
- After that, you need to open the menu and click on Group/Party.
- Now you have to open your friend’s list and tap on the button corresponding to each of your friends to add them to the list.
- Once they have joined together, you can start playing the game with your friends together.
How to play Diablo 2 Resurrected in Local co-op on Windows 11?
For the time being, you still cannot play Diablo 2 Resurrected in local co-op. You will also not be able to play together in Crossplay; that is if you are a PC player then you cannot play with a PlayStation, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch player at the moment. There is no LAN support to play this new title of Diablo 2 Resurrected.
That is everything you need to know about how to play Diablo 2 Resurrected online on Windows 11. For more information on the game, check out our other Diablo 2 Resurrected Guides now.