Nintendo Switch Online has introduced a new free game, albeit in a special trial version. Available since November 10, 2020, Fuser, the latest musical production developed by the American studio Harmonix (Rock Band, Guitar Hero), will be available for free on Nintendo Switch.
Fuser available for free via Nintendo Switch Online
The subscription for Nintendo Switch users allows, among other things, to enjoy free content from time to time, along with a library of fixed classics. In this case, the new entry is Fuser, the latest rhythm game from the masters of the Harmonix genre, creators of Guitar Hero and Rock Band.
The new “special trial version” will be available starting June 29, in exactly one week. The free trial will be available until July 5, so only for one week.
As a reminder, this game invites you to put yourself in the shoes of a DJ. Offering accessible gameplay, great creative freedom, and a social dimension in keeping with our times, it is possible to mix more than a hundred different and varied songs.
These are some of the features of Fuser, as presented on Nintendo eShop:
- Play with a library of over 100 songs including tracks from the world’s top artists
- Complete challenges to unlock new skills and content in Campaign play
- Explore, discover and create incredible mixes and custom effects in Freestyle play
- Collaborate or Compete in Multiplayer with players from around the world
- Customization options to tailor the look and feel to your unique individual style
- Share your inspired mixes and mind-blowing performances in-game and online